- - What data do we collect?
- - How do we collect your data?
- - How will we use your data?
- - How do we store your data?
- - Marketing
- - What are your data protection rights?
- - What are cookies?
- - What types of cookies do we use?
- - How to manage your cookies
- - Privacy policies of other websites
- - How to contact us
- - How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Studieboekswap collects the following data:
- - Personal identification information (Name, email address and home address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Studieboekswap with all of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- - Register online for any of our services.
How will we use your data?
Studieboekswap collects your data so that we can:
- - Manage your account and make you able to use our services.
- - Email you with notifications which you have given permission for like new messages and new advertisements posted.
How do we store your data?
Studieboekswap securely stores your data at in a secured database located in Europe. Sensitive data like passwords will always be stored encrypted.
Studieboekswap will keep your personal data until you notify us by e-mail you want to delete your account. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting it from all our databases.
Studieboekswap does not conduct any activity in marketing relating you personal data.
What are your data protection rights?
Studieboekswap would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Studieboekswap for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Studieboekswap correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Studieboekswap to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Studieboekswap erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Studieboekswap restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Studieboekswap’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Studieboekswap transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- - Keeping you signed in
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- - Functionality – Studieboekswap uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. Only first party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: daan0308 [at] gmail [dot] com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Studieboekswap has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.